Doane Stuart students are encouraged both to participate and to take leadership roles on athletic teams. Our athletics program is designed to help our athletes hone skills, develop resilience, and practice the best of teamwork. Good sportsmanship is required of our athletes, and every student is encouraged to join a team.
Doane Stuart is a member of the Central Hudson Valley League, Class D. In addition, Doane Stuart joins with Rensselaer High teams for sports either school does not offer; this allows for many more opportunities for both school’s athletes.
Upper School Sports
- Soccer (F) (Boys – Varsity and JV & Girls)
- Basketball (W) (Boys & Girls)
- Softball (S) (Girls)
- Baseball (S) (Boys)
- Tennis (S) (Boys & Girls)
- Track and Field (S) (Boys & Girls)
- Indoor Track and Field (W) (Boys & Girls)
- Cross Country (F) (Boys & Girls)
- Volleyball (F) (Girls)
- Yoga (F)
- Tai Chi (S)