The best way to discover Doane Stuart is to visit!
Open Houses give prospective families the opportunity to:
– Meet Head of School Pam Clarke and learn why so many families choose Doane Stuart.
– Be a student! Join a class led by a member of our faculty and experience our academic program that that emphasizes active inquiry and collaboration. Learn how Doane Stuart teaches students excellence and the joy of discovery, not standardization.
– Learn about our nurturing, interfaith community by attending a Q&A panel held by our faculty and students
-Discover how the Lower School will ensure your child will be challenged and encouraged to take risks while learning in a small class environment.
– Explore our Art, Music, Language, Athletics and Community Service opportunities
– Fill out a FREE application and learn about our Admission process and Financial Aid program
Many of the best colleges and universities in the United States choose Doane Stuart graduates: the Class of 2015 are attending Bowdoin, Bryn Mawr, Cornell, Emory, Hamilton, Haverford, RPI, Swarthmore, Trinity, Tufts, among others.
They earned over $5 million in merit aid.
We welcome families with students applying for
Early Childhood through Grade 12.
Childcare is available at every Open House, for children aged 2 and older.
Are you not able to attend an Open House?
Interested families are always encouraged to schedule a personal campus visit.
To schedule a visit, contact the Office of Admission at
(518) 465-5222, ext. 209 or ext. 210, or email.